It’s time to reclaim a food supply without dangerous genetically modified organisms (GMOs). And we can do it—together.
When European consumers said no to GMOs, the food companies kicked them out. As more and more US consumers rejected GM bovine growth hormone, most dairies and brands, including Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Kroger, Dannon, and Yoplait, responded.
No we are joining forces nationwide in the Campaign for Healthier Eating in America—designed to achieve the tipping point of consumer rejection of GMO to force them out of the market.
October is Non-GMO Month and 10-10-10 is Non-GMO Day. Between now and then, we will send out a series of articles you won’t want to miss.
• About the serious documented health risks of genetically modified (GM) foods.
• Why children and pregnant mothers are most at risk.
• How scientists who uncovered these findings were threatened, vilified, and fired.
• About the sneaky ways the industry scientists rig their research to avoid problems.
• The way the biotech industry hijacked the FDA and regulators worldwide, and ignored the warnings of their own scientists about GMO health risks.
• Which brands are non-GMO, so you can protect yourself and your family.
• What you can do to make this campaign go viral.
• Why even 5% of US consumers choosing healthier non-GMO brands could achieve a tipping point, eliminating GMOs for the rest of the nation.
After you read these articles, please pass them onto your entire network, and encourage them to do the same.
It is past time for us to look to the government to bail us out of this mess. We are on the top of the food chain, and we can make things happen—together.
Jeffrey M. Smith
To learn more about the health dangers of GMOs, and what you can do to help end the genetic engineering of our food supply, visit www.ResponsibleTechnology.org.
To learn how to choose healthier non-GMO brands, visit www.NonGMOShoppingGuide.com.
International bestselling author and filmmaker Jeffrey Smith is the leading spokesperson on the health dangers of genetically modified (GM) foods. His first book, Seeds of Deception, is the world’s bestselling and #1 rated book on the topic. His second, Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods, provides overwhelming evidence that GMOs are unsafe and should never have been introduced. Mr. Smith is the executive director of the Institute for Responsible Technology, whose Campaign for Healthier Eating in America is designed to create the tipping point of consumer rejection of GMOs, forcing them out of our food supply. Watch the free online video today, for the big picture.